SyncFab (CURRENCY:MFG) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 9th. Over the last seven days, SyncFab has traded down 6.8% against the US dollar. One SyncFab token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, BitForex, CoinExchange and IDEX. SyncFab has a market cap of $353,860.00 and $251,475.00 worth of SyncFab was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007926 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.57 or 0.00368118 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025442 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $67.18 or 0.01697558 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00228320 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005209 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025565 BTC.
SyncFab Token Profile
SyncFab’s launch date was October 18th, 2017. SyncFab’s total supply is 868,459,136 tokens and its circulating supply is 178,877,750 tokens. The official website for SyncFab is blockchain.syncfab.com. The Reddit community for SyncFab is /r/syncfab and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SyncFab’s official Twitter account is @syncfab and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for SyncFab is medium.com/syncfabmfg.
SyncFab Token Trading
SyncFab can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, BitForex, IDEX, CoinExchange and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SyncFab directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SyncFab should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SyncFab using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SyncFab Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SyncFab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.