Online (CURRENCY:OIO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 16th. Online has a total market cap of $7.04 million and approximately $487.00 worth of Online was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Online has traded 3.5% higher against the dollar. One Online token can currently be bought for $0.0080 or 0.00000203 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and LATOKEN.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007932 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00367121 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025538 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.61 or 0.01690582 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00224349 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005024 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025630 BTC.
Online’s genesis date was April 30th, 2018. Online’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 877,660,690 tokens. Online’s official Twitter account is @Online_OIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Online is /r/onlineio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Online is medium.com/online-io-blockchain-technologies. Online’s official website is online.io.
Buying and Selling Online
Online can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Online directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Online should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Online using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Online Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Online and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.