Online (CURRENCY:OIO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. In the last week, Online has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar. Online has a market capitalization of $7.15 million and approximately $1,128.00 worth of Online was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Online token can now be bought for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000208 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.22 or 0.00388704 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025761 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00002191 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $66.67 or 0.01702411 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.29 or 0.00237347 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004673 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025851 BTC.
Online Token Profile
Online was first traded on April 30th, 2018. Online’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 877,660,690 tokens. Online’s official message board is medium.com/online-io-blockchain-technologies. The official website for Online is online.io. Online’s official Twitter account is @Online_OIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Online is /r/onlineio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Online Token Trading
Online can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Online directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Online should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Online using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Online Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Online and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.