NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 19th. NEO has a market cap of $600.44 million and approximately $261.02 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, NEO has traded up 11.5% against the U.S. dollar. One NEO coin can currently be bought for $9.24 or 0.00231898 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Gate.io, BitMart and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008362 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025287 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00002278 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00270473 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.77 or 0.01701416 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025519 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003588 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 65,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NEO is neo.org. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Liquid, CoinBene, OTCBTC, Coinnest, Bittrex, ZB.COM, Bibox, Binance, CoinEgg, BitForex, Gate.io, OKEx, CoinEx, Cobinhood, Coinsuper, Bitfinex, Coinrail, DragonEX, Bitinka, Huobi, Switcheo Network, Bitbns, BitMart, Allcoin, Upbit, BCEX, Tidebit, COSS, Livecoin, LBank, Exrates, Ovis, Kucoin, HitBTC, Cryptopia, TDAX and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.