NEO GOLD (CURRENCY:NEOG) traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. During the last week, NEO GOLD has traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar. One NEO GOLD token can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges. NEO GOLD has a total market cap of $0.00 and $174.00 worth of NEO GOLD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $394.24 or 0.11441410 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00026628 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00001056 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00001539 BTC.
NEO GOLD Profile
NEO GOLD (CRYPTO:NEOG) is a token. It launched on November 1st, 2017. NEO GOLD’s total supply is 75,000,000 tokens. The official website for NEO GOLD is neo-gold.ulcraft.com. NEO GOLD’s official Twitter account is @NEO_GOLD_com.
Buying and Selling NEO GOLD
NEO GOLD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO GOLD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO GOLD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO GOLD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for NEO GOLD Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for NEO GOLD and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.