Bitcoin Zero (CURRENCY:BZX) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 29th. Bitcoin Zero has a market capitalization of $158,947.00 and approximately $13,594.00 worth of Bitcoin Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Zero coin can currently be bought for $0.0104 or 0.00000198 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, Sistemkoin and Livecoin. In the last week, Bitcoin Zero has traded 25.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005613 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.92 or 0.00417170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019027 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00001845 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.67 or 0.01002414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00180324 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00007268 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000113 BTC.
About Bitcoin Zero
Bitcoin Zero’s total supply is 15,263,071 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Zero is /r/BitcoinZeroOfficial. Bitcoin Zero’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinZer0X. The official website for Bitcoin Zero is www.bitcoinzerox.net.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Zero
Bitcoin Zero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Livecoin and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Zero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.