EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 24th. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $3.33 billion and $1.47 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can currently be bought for $3.68 or 0.00091523 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, OTCBTC, DigiFinex and Vebitcoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00015603 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002882 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000484 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EOS is eos.io.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Exrates, DOBI trade, CoinExchange, IDCM, Koinex, Rfinex, TOPBTC, EXX, Ovis, BitMart, BigONE, CPDAX, DigiFinex, Bithumb, Bibox, Livecoin, DragonEX, Hotbit, Tidebit, Kucoin, C2CX, Neraex, WazirX, OTCBTC, Binance, OKEx, GOPAX, Coindeal, ZB.COM, CoinEx, Kraken, Fatbtc, BtcTrade.im, CoinTiger, Tidex, Coinone, Coinbe, ChaoEX, Coinsuper, OpenLedger DEX, LBank, HitBTC, BCEX, OEX, Upbit, COSS, Coinrail, Bilaxy, QBTC, IDAX, Bitfinex, Kuna, Cobinhood, Exmo, Vebitcoin, Poloniex, Gate.io, Cryptopia, RightBTC, CoinBene, Bit-Z, ABCC, Bitbns, Liqui, YoBit, BitFlip, Huobi, Zebpay, Instant Bitex and Cryptomate. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.