EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 22nd. One EOS coin can now be bought for approximately $7.37 or 0.00070407 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Vebitcoin, Tidex and Bibox. EOS has a total market capitalization of $6.79 billion and approximately $3.58 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EOS has traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004909 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,016,924,499 coins and its circulating supply is 920,224,493 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, QBTC, Poloniex, OKEx, IDCM, Cryptomate, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, CoinEx, GOPAX, Kucoin, Gate.io, Bithumb, ABCC, IDAX, BigONE, DigiFinex, Kuna, HitBTC, TOPBTC, WazirX, CoinTiger, Instant Bitex, Neraex, Liqui, Exrates, ChaoEX, Coinone, COSS, BCEX, BtcTrade.im, Binance, Bibox, Upbit, Ovis, C2CX, Livecoin, Koinex, Fatbtc, Vebitcoin, Bitbns, Coindeal, Cobinhood, CoinBene, OEX, Rfinex, OTCBTC, Coinrail, DragonEX, Exmo, Coinbe, BitFlip, CoinExchange, CPDAX, DOBI trade, Tidebit, Coinsuper, Kraken, Bilaxy, EXX, Tidex, LBank, Hotbit, YoBit, BitMart, Huobi, OpenLedger DEX, Bit-Z, Bitfinex, Mercatox and Zebpay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.