EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 11.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 15th. In the last week, EOS has traded 40.2% lower against the US dollar. EOS has a market capitalization of $1.62 billion and approximately $847.78 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can now be bought for approximately $1.78 or 0.00052059 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Livecoin, C2CX and Coinsuper.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009395 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0976 or 0.00002849 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000587 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EOS is eos.io.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidebit, EXX, BigONE, IDCM, LBank, IDAX, BitMart, OKEx, Tidex, Ovis, QBTC, DragonEX, BitFlip, ABCC, CoinBene, DigiFinex, Bithumb, CoinExchange, Coindeal, Cobinhood, Cryptopia, TOPBTC, Mercatox, CPDAX, Zebpay, CoinEx, ChaoEX, Binance, Coinbe, Coinsuper, Bitfinex, Bit-Z, Instant Bitex, Vebitcoin, Rfinex, Bitbns, HitBTC, Exrates, OEX, ZB.COM, Exmo, Coinone, YoBit, Liqui, Fatbtc, Hotbit, Livecoin, Kuna, Upbit, C2CX, OpenLedger DEX, BCEX, Bilaxy, GOPAX, RightBTC, Kucoin, Neraex, DOBI trade, WazirX, Koinex, CoinTiger, Gate.io, OTCBTC, BtcTrade.im, Cryptomate, Kraken, COSS, Coinrail, Bibox, Huobi and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for EOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.