EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. One EOS coin can now be bought for $6.35 or 0.00080311 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, BtcTrade.im, Neraex and CPDAX. EOS has a market capitalization of $5.83 billion and approximately $2.07 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, EOS has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007928 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000928 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,015,424,083 coins and its circulating supply is 918,724,077 coins. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, Kraken, Coinsuper, OpenLedger DEX, TOPBTC, OTCBTC, CoinEx, DragonEX, CoinExchange, Huobi, OEX, Liqui, Kuna, Upbit, Bithumb, Neraex, Coinbe, DOBI trade, BitFlip, ZB.COM, CPDAX, HitBTC, Ovis, Bilaxy, Mercatox, Koinex, CoinTiger, Bibox, Cryptopia, Kucoin, ABCC, Vebitcoin, Binance, C2CX, DigiFinex, Livecoin, ChaoEX, Instant Bitex, Coinone, Bit-Z, IDAX, BigONE, QBTC, Poloniex, BCEX, WazirX, BitMart, Zebpay, YoBit, Tidex, Rfinex, CoinBene, GOPAX, Cobinhood, Coinrail, OKEx, EXX, Bitfinex, Gate.io, COSS, Exmo, Cryptomate, Fatbtc, Bitbns, Hotbit, IDCM, RightBTC, Exrates, Coindeal, Tidebit and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.