EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 15th. One EOS coin can currently be bought for about $2.88 or 0.00071951 BTC on exchanges including RightBTC, Coinone, EXX and DOBI trade. In the last seven days, EOS has traded 19.8% lower against the dollar. EOS has a market capitalization of $2.61 billion and approximately $885.73 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00009791 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0989 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. EOS’s official website is eos.io. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, COSS, C2CX, Vebitcoin, HitBTC, Bit-Z, DigiFinex, Ovis, BitMart, BigONE, QBTC, Coinbe, BtcTrade.im, BitFlip, Tidex, Cobinhood, Kraken, CoinEx, ZB.COM, Livecoin, Coinrail, EXX, Neraex, LBank, CoinBene, Upbit, Gate.io, Bitfinex, ABCC, Instant Bitex, Kucoin, Exmo, Coinone, CoinTiger, Koinex, Bilaxy, TOPBTC, Hotbit, RightBTC, Liqui, YoBit, Zebpay, DOBI trade, Binance, OpenLedger DEX, OTCBTC, Fatbtc, Coindeal, Huobi, Tidebit, ChaoEX, Cryptomate, BCEX, Kuna, Cryptopia, OKEx, Rfinex, OEX, DragonEX, GOPAX, CoinExchange, Bitbns, IDCM, Coinsuper, Exrates, CPDAX, IDAX, WazirX, Mercatox, Bithumb and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for EOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.