EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. In the last week, EOS has traded 6.9% lower against the dollar. EOS has a market capitalization of $2.77 billion and approximately $1.44 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can now be bought for approximately $2.96 or 0.00036589 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Huobi, ChaoEX and BitMart.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002476 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,033,001,468 coins and its circulating supply is 936,301,457 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EOS is eos.io.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, DOBI trade, Mercatox, Coinbe, Coinone, Binance, IDCM, OKEx, BitFlip, OEX, BCEX, DigiFinex, Exrates, Instant Bitex, LBank, QBTC, GOPAX, Kuna, Bibox, CoinEx, ABCC, Bithumb, Hotbit, Coindeal, Livecoin, CPDAX, Cryptopia, CoinTiger, EXX, Tidex, Upbit, Kraken, DragonEX, Exmo, ChaoEX, Kucoin, Zebpay, BitMart, Cryptomate, IDAX, ZB.COM, Neraex, Ovis, OTCBTC, Bitfinex, Vebitcoin, WazirX, Rfinex, OpenLedger DEX, TOPBTC, Poloniex, Fatbtc, Liqui, CoinExchange, C2CX, BigONE, Coinsuper, Cobinhood, COSS, Tidebit, Bilaxy, RightBTC, BtcTrade.im, HitBTC, Huobi, Coinrail, Bitbns, Bit-Z, Koinex, YoBit and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.