EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded 15.1% lower against the US dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $2.23 billion and approximately $669.14 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EOS coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.47 or 0.00067461 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Coinsuper, Tidebit and CoinBene.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00010956 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 42.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00002176 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official website is eos.io.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, Exrates, Neraex, ChaoEX, RightBTC, ZB.COM, Kuna, Liqui, IDAX, Bithumb, Instant Bitex, DragonEX, Kucoin, WazirX, Binance, Upbit, HitBTC, Coinone, Cryptomate, Kraken, Coinbe, Coinsuper, CoinEx, Poloniex, Fatbtc, LBank, QBTC, Bitbns, Exmo, Bit-Z, OTCBTC, C2CX, Zebpay, Tidex, Koinex, Cobinhood, Hotbit, TOPBTC, Ovis, ABCC, BCEX, Bibox, BitFlip, Vebitcoin, IDCM, OKEx, Bilaxy, DOBI trade, DigiFinex, CoinTiger, Coindeal, BtcTrade.im, Tidebit, EXX, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, BitMart, Coinrail, CoinExchange, Huobi, COSS, Gate.io, GOPAX, CoinBene, YoBit, Bitfinex, OEX, Rfinex, Mercatox, Livecoin and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.