EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. EOS has a market capitalization of $2.22 billion and $778.48 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can currently be bought for $2.45 or 0.00062151 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Cobinhood, Huobi and LBank. During the last week, EOS has traded 17.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010984 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002599 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Zebpay, Coinbe, CoinEx, Rfinex, CoinExchange, QBTC, Tidex, Bilaxy, Cryptopia, Upbit, BitFlip, C2CX, Gate.io, Cobinhood, CPDAX, Exrates, Koinex, OEX, ZB.COM, TOPBTC, Fatbtc, Huobi, Binance, DigiFinex, HitBTC, EXX, Poloniex, Coinsuper, Tidebit, Mercatox, Coindeal, Bitfinex, RightBTC, ChaoEX, Instant Bitex, Vebitcoin, Coinrail, Bitbns, BCEX, Hotbit, BtcTrade.im, BitMart, BigONE, Kuna, Kucoin, GOPAX, Kraken, YoBit, ABCC, Bibox, IDCM, OTCBTC, OKEx, CoinBene, DragonEX, Neraex, Ovis, Coinone, WazirX, CoinTiger, Exmo, IDAX, DOBI trade, COSS, Liqui, LBank, Bithumb, Livecoin, Cryptomate and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.