EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 8th. During the last week, EOS has traded 21% lower against the US dollar. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for $6.37 or 0.00080865 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, ZB.COM, Exmo and Cryptomate. EOS has a total market cap of $5.85 billion and $2.31 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007604 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,015,008,981 coins and its circulating supply is 918,308,975 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Coinsuper, Hotbit, Rfinex, ZB.COM, DigiFinex, BigONE, Bit-Z, DragonEX, Cryptopia, Neraex, Bitfinex, Bibox, IDAX, Zebpay, Ovis, Coinone, Livecoin, Coinbe, Cobinhood, IDCM, RightBTC, Exmo, BitFlip, Tidex, ABCC, DOBI trade, Kraken, EXX, Bitbns, Vebitcoin, CoinExchange, Kuna, Exrates, Bilaxy, OEX, Coinrail, QBTC, TOPBTC, Instant Bitex, Poloniex, Bithumb, Gate.io, CoinBene, OKEx, CPDAX, GOPAX, WazirX, OpenLedger DEX, Fatbtc, BitMart, OTCBTC, C2CX, Liqui, ChaoEX, CoinTiger, Cryptomate, Huobi, Binance, YoBit, Koinex, HitBTC, Coindeal, BCEX, Mercatox, Upbit, BtcTrade.im, Kucoin, LBank, Tidebit and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.