EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 9.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 2nd. Over the last week, EOS has traded 12.3% higher against the dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $2.61 billion and approximately $807.25 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can now be bought for approximately $2.88 or 0.00073399 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Bibox and Huobi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00010522 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00002478 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official website is eos.io.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DOBI trade, DigiFinex, Binance, Zebpay, OTCBTC, YoBit, Koinex, C2CX, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Rfinex, Cobinhood, Hotbit, EXX, Liqui, IDCM, Exmo, CoinTiger, Bithumb, CoinBene, TOPBTC, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Kuna, Coinrail, Livecoin, Bitbns, OKEx, LBank, BtcTrade.im, Coinbe, HitBTC, Mercatox, Kraken, BigONE, WazirX, Bibox, Upbit, CPDAX, Ovis, Cryptomate, CoinEx, RightBTC, QBTC, BitFlip, Huobi, OEX, Tidex, CoinExchange, ABCC, ChaoEX, Tidebit, BitMart, Coinone, DragonEX, Coindeal, Fatbtc, Exrates, Coinsuper, Bilaxy, BCEX, ZB.COM, IDAX, Instant Bitex, COSS, Neraex, GOPAX, Kucoin, OpenLedger DEX, Vebitcoin and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.