EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 17th. EOS has a market cap of $6.52 billion and approximately $1.79 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, EOS has traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar. One EOS coin can currently be bought for $7.09 or 0.00076199 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, OEX, Kucoin and Neraex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006094 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000956 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 62.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,016,263,343 coins and its circulating supply is 919,563,337 coins. EOS’s official website is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidebit, Coinone, BtcTrade.im, Gate.io, QBTC, Neraex, Kuna, Bitfinex, GOPAX, Bitbns, ABCC, Kraken, Koinex, COSS, Livecoin, LBank, DigiFinex, OKEx, ChaoEX, Rfinex, Hotbit, CoinEx, Cryptopia, Exmo, Coinrail, CPDAX, ZB.COM, Coinbe, YoBit, BigONE, Tidex, HitBTC, Bithumb, Kucoin, DragonEX, WazirX, CoinExchange, IDCM, EXX, Vebitcoin, Poloniex, Binance, Zebpay, Cobinhood, BCEX, Mercatox, CoinBene, DOBI trade, OTCBTC, Liqui, Cryptomate, OEX, TOPBTC, Coinsuper, Fatbtc, BitFlip, Exrates, Ovis, CoinTiger, Coindeal, Huobi, BitMart, Bilaxy, Bit-Z, Bibox, Instant Bitex, IDAX, C2CX, RightBTC, Upbit and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.