EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 13th. During the last seven days, EOS has traded 19.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One EOS coin can currently be bought for $4.68 or 0.00042534 BTC on popular exchanges including Neraex, Coinsuper, COSS and Gate.io. EOS has a market capitalization of $4.32 billion and approximately $2.04 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003530 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,019,783,865 coins and its circulating supply is 923,083,859 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. EOS’s official website is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, COSS, Bibox, ZB.COM, WazirX, OpenLedger DEX, IDAX, CoinTiger, ABCC, C2CX, EXX, OEX, IDCM, BitMart, Binance, Upbit, TOPBTC, Livecoin, Ovis, Exrates, CoinBene, DigiFinex, Kucoin, Neraex, GOPAX, BCEX, RightBTC, Tidex, Zebpay, Rfinex, BigONE, Bithumb, Mercatox, Coindeal, Cobinhood, QBTC, CoinEx, Koinex, Bit-Z, Kraken, Vebitcoin, Bilaxy, DragonEX, Huobi, CoinExchange, Poloniex, Liqui, CPDAX, Tidebit, Exmo, Coinrail, Bitbns, Kuna, Fatbtc, Hotbit, ChaoEX, BtcTrade.im, OKEx, Coinsuper, Coinbe, Gate.io, Cryptopia, YoBit, Instant Bitex, OTCBTC, Cryptomate, LBank, HitBTC, BitFlip, Bitfinex and DOBI trade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.