EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. Over the last week, EOS has traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar. One EOS coin can now be purchased for approximately $5.92 or 0.00081215 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Livecoin, Liqui and Zebpay. EOS has a market capitalization of $5.40 billion and $2.39 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007640 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,012,142,377 coins and its circulating supply is 912,142,373 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Rfinex, Cryptomate, Bitfinex, Exmo, C2CX, HitBTC, Bitbns, Upbit, Coinone, ABCC, YoBit, Coinbe, Ovis, Coinsuper, IDAX, Poloniex, BitFlip, GOPAX, Kucoin, Kraken, Bit-Z, TOPBTC, BtcTrade.im, CoinTiger, Bithumb, Hotbit, Cobinhood, OKEx, Huobi, Fatbtc, Vebitcoin, CoinExchange, Exrates, Bilaxy, Cryptopia, Koinex, Bibox, OpenLedger DEX, Mercatox, ChaoEX, Tidex, Livecoin, CPDAX, BigONE, Liqui, Zebpay, QBTC, Binance, Gate.io, LBank, IDCM, DigiFinex, RightBTC, CoinEx, ZB.COM, BCEX, Coinrail, Instant Bitex, Coindeal, OTCBTC, COSS, OEX, DOBI trade, Kuna, Neraex, WazirX, BitMart, Tidebit, EXX and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.