EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 14.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 11th. Over the last week, EOS has traded 12.8% higher against the US dollar. One EOS coin can currently be bought for approximately $5.57 or 0.00077311 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, Coinone, Exmo and TOPBTC. EOS has a total market capitalization of $5.08 billion and $4.51 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006958 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 30.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000287 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,011,234,426 coins and its circulating supply is 911,234,423 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Tidebit, Exrates, Poloniex, Exmo, OTCBTC, Instant Bitex, Tidex, Bilaxy, IDCM, Bitbns, Coinbe, Mercatox, BitMart, TOPBTC, Gate.io, CoinEx, BigONE, Huobi, CoinExchange, LBank, Coindeal, YoBit, DOBI trade, Hotbit, RightBTC, Bitfinex, BtcTrade.im, DragonEX, CPDAX, OEX, GOPAX, QBTC, WazirX, BCEX, Kraken, Upbit, Livecoin, Vebitcoin, OpenLedger DEX, Zebpay, Kucoin, Cryptomate, Coinsuper, Cryptopia, Neraex, Ovis, Bibox, ChaoEX, DigiFinex, Fatbtc, C2CX, IDAX, Kuna, BitFlip, Rfinex, OKEx, Coinrail, Liqui, Bithumb, EXX, CoinBene, Binance, Bit-Z, ABCC, HitBTC, COSS, Coinone, Cobinhood, CoinTiger and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.