EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 2nd. EOS has a total market capitalization of $2.19 billion and approximately $623.12 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, EOS has traded 1.1% lower against the dollar. One EOS coin can now be purchased for $2.41 or 0.00068941 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, OTCBTC, LBank and Coindeal.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00011330 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00001680 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EOS is eos.io.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, BitMart, Hotbit, Liqui, Rfinex, LBank, CoinTiger, GOPAX, BtcTrade.im, Poloniex, Livecoin, Tidex, DOBI trade, COSS, CoinBene, Cryptopia, Upbit, BitFlip, WazirX, Ovis, Tidebit, Coindeal, QBTC, Koinex, Bithumb, IDAX, OKEx, CoinEx, Zebpay, Fatbtc, HitBTC, Kucoin, Mercatox, ZB.COM, Binance, Coinone, TOPBTC, Instant Bitex, BCEX, OpenLedger DEX, Exrates, Neraex, BigONE, YoBit, Gate.io, Huobi, ChaoEX, RightBTC, DragonEX, CoinExchange, Kuna, Bibox, Bit-Z, Bitfinex, Bitbns, Coinbe, Bilaxy, DigiFinex, Cobinhood, IDCM, Exmo, EXX, Kraken, OEX, Cryptomate, Coinrail, Coinsuper, Vebitcoin, OTCBTC, ABCC and C2CX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.