EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 8th. One EOS coin can now be purchased for about $3.77 or 0.00095813 BTC on exchanges including COSS, Gate.io, OTCBTC and DragonEX. EOS has a market cap of $3.42 billion and $1.46 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded 4.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00014332 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00001808 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000607 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, RightBTC, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Zebpay, Ovis, Upbit, Rfinex, Livecoin, IDAX, BtcTrade.im, YoBit, Gate.io, CoinBene, Kuna, C2CX, CPDAX, Bilaxy, BigONE, Hotbit, Kraken, Bibox, ChaoEX, Bithumb, CoinEx, ABCC, Mercatox, TOPBTC, Tidex, LBank, WazirX, Huobi, OKEx, DigiFinex, Coinsuper, Bitfinex, Binance, IDCM, BCEX, DragonEX, Instant Bitex, COSS, Cobinhood, Bitbns, BitFlip, OTCBTC, Coinone, Cryptomate, Coinrail, CoinTiger, OEX, Tidebit, Poloniex, EXX, Kucoin, DOBI trade, Neraex, Vebitcoin, Exrates, Bit-Z, QBTC, Exmo, Koinex, GOPAX, BitMart, ZB.COM, Coinbe, CoinExchange, Fatbtc, Liqui and Coindeal. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.