EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for $2.82 or 0.00070164 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Rfinex, BCEX, Upbit and Bilaxy. EOS has a total market capitalization of $2.55 billion and $1.12 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, EOS has traded up 45.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00010163 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000894 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 23.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. The official website for EOS is eos.io. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Vebitcoin, DigiFinex, Poloniex, Tidebit, Kraken, Cobinhood, OTCBTC, RightBTC, Binance, Fatbtc, Hotbit, OEX, Bitbns, CoinEx, Mercatox, OKEx, Coindeal, LBank, BtcTrade.im, QBTC, WazirX, Liqui, OpenLedger DEX, COSS, Coinrail, Huobi, CoinTiger, Kuna, Coinone, BitFlip, Tidex, TOPBTC, BitMart, Koinex, Bithumb, DragonEX, CPDAX, Zebpay, DOBI trade, ABCC, Bibox, Exrates, ChaoEX, Bitfinex, CoinExchange, Kucoin, GOPAX, Coinsuper, YoBit, IDCM, BCEX, Livecoin, ZB.COM, Bit-Z, Coinbe, Exmo, CoinBene, Bilaxy, Upbit, Cryptopia, C2CX, IDAX, EXX, Instant Bitex, Rfinex, Cryptomate, Ovis, HitBTC, Gate.io and Neraex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for EOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.