EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 20th. In the last week, EOS has traded 10.2% lower against the dollar. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.24 or 0.00039854 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex, TOPBTC, EXX and Gate.io. EOS has a market capitalization of $3.92 billion and $1.81 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,020,772,661 coins and its circulating supply is 924,072,655 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. EOS’s official website is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Mercatox, CoinBene, OTCBTC, ChaoEX, BtcTrade.im, Instant Bitex, DOBI trade, Rfinex, QBTC, Coinone, Bithumb, Coindeal, CPDAX, Tidebit, CoinEx, YoBit, ZB.COM, Bit-Z, BitFlip, OEX, BigONE, Bitfinex, TOPBTC, Coinsuper, Poloniex, Bilaxy, CoinExchange, EXX, Livecoin, Vebitcoin, LBank, ABCC, Cryptopia, HitBTC, WazirX, RightBTC, Kucoin, Bibox, Upbit, IDAX, CoinTiger, BitMart, OKEx, Huobi, Bitbns, Kuna, Hotbit, Fatbtc, GOPAX, Tidex, IDCM, Exrates, Zebpay, Cryptomate, BCEX, Ovis, Cobinhood, Binance, Exmo, C2CX, Coinrail, Liqui, OpenLedger DEX, Gate.io, Neraex, Kraken, Coinbe, Koinex, COSS and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.