BOSTON, Nov. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Find all the best Canon DSLR camera deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the top Canon EOS Rebel, EOS 80D & Powershot G7x deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Retail Egg.
Best Canon deals:
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of Canon EOS DSLR cameras, lens bundles, digital cameras & printers at Walmart – deals available now on the latest Canon DSLR and Powershot cameras
- Save up to 52% on a wide range of Canon EOS DSLR and digital cameras at Amazon – check live deals on bundles, travel kits, lenses, filters & tripods
- Save up to $800 on Canon EOS 80D DSLR cameras & bundles at Walmart
- Save up to $550 on the Canon EOS 80D – check the latest deals on Canon 80D cameras at Amazon, including big savings on Canon 80D Video Creator’s kits
- Save up to $250 on Canon EOS Rebel T7i & T7 DSLR cameras & bundles at Walmart
- Save up to $600 on Canon EOS Rebel T6i & T6 DSLR cameras & bundles at Walmart
- Save up to 47% on Canon EOS Rebel T6i, T7 & T7i DSLR cameras – check prices on top-rated EOS Rebel T6i, T7 & T7i models, lenses, cases & bundle kits at Amazon
- Save up to $700 on Canon DSLR cameras, digital cameras & accessory bundles – at the Canon official store
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The EOS Rebel cameras are still one of the most sold Canon products today. Canon combines state-of-the-art technology with durability to ensure that its cameras can output high quality photos even during the everyday wear-and-tear of a shoot. The EOS Rebel 80D, the T7i, and the T6i are excellent choices even to novice photographers. A backup Canon Powershot G7x is also an impressive addition to camera collections with its speedy CMOS sensor, touch panel LCD, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
What percentage discounts can be found on Black Friday? Black Friday deals present holiday shoppers an early opportunity to save on gifts and other products post-Thanksgiving. Retailers typically place considerable discounts on a variety of items during this annual event. Last year, toys were offered with an average discount of 31%, based on findings released by Adobe Digital Insights.
More and more consumers are favoring online shopping versus retail outlets. Online revenue from Black Friday sales in 2018 peaked at $6.22 billion, which CNBC reports is 23.6% higher than the previous year.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Egg