- The major coins are recovering during Asian hours on Monday.
- Cosmos (ATOM) is remains the growth leader of the day.
Cryptocurrency market switched back into the recovery mode with Bitcoin and the majority major altcoins demonstrating solid gains. The total market capitalization has jumped to $179 billion from $175 billion on Thursday. The average daily trading volumes are registered at $47 billion.
Top-3 coins price overview:
- Bitcoin broke above $5,400 handle during early Asian hours to trade at $5,445 by the time of writing. The world’s biggest digital coin has been moving within a short-term upside channel amid expanding volatility.
- Ethereum touched $163.39 high during early Asian hours before retracing to $162.17. The second largest virtual coin has gained about 1.5% on a day-on-day basis and managed to settle above $162.00. This move has improved the short-term technical picture.
- Ripple’s XRP is changing hands at $0.3078, mostly unchanged since this time on Thursday. The third largest coin has been sidelined recently despite the recovery of other major coins. XRP/USD bulls cannot make it above $0.3100.
The biggest market-movers:
- Cosmos (ATOM) retains the position of the best-performing cryptocurrency out of top-20. At the time of writing Cosmos is changing hands at $4.87 with over 12 of gains in recent 24 hours. The total market value of the coin is registered at $928 million.
- Tezos (XTZ) has gained nearly 9% since this time on Thursday to become the second fastest growing coin of the day. It takes the 16th position in the global cryptocurrency rating thi the market value of $863 million.
- Binance Coin (BNB) has grown by 6% on a day-on-day basis to trade at $23.42 by the time of writing.